Nationwide MOBILITY VEHICLE RENTALS
To hire a Nationwide Mobility Vehicle:
1. Download and complete the form by clicking the button, below.
2. Then email or fax the completed form to us.
Also please read the important information on this page.
Fax: (07) 5457 3166
VEHICLE HIRE RATES
- 1 to 14 days ... $99 per day
- Weekend (Min 3 days) ... $99 per day
- 15 to 29 days ... $89 per day
- 30 to 90 days ... $79 per day
- 91+ days ... $ negotiable
- A late charge of $20 will occur for each hour the mobility vehicles for rent is returned late.
- The maximum charge is 1 day handicap van rental each day.
- Insurance excess is $1500. Many travel insurance policies provide extra cover for excess payments. Check your travel cover carefully on this.
- Security bond $1000
- Nationwide Mobility Vehicles mobility vehicle hire plans gives the first 250 kilometres per day free. Any additional kilometres are charged at 25 cents/km.
- All mobility vehicle rental prices include GST.
- Should you require to cancel your booking, we require 24 hours notice, inside this 10% of total hire will be deducted before hire fee is re-credited to the credit card used at time of booking!
- In the event of an accident/breakdown Nationwide Mobility Vehicles need to be contacted to advise details of same. In the unlikely event of this happening there is 24 hour roadside assistance available for you. This is covered under your rental plan if deemed driver not at fault.
- GEOGRAPHICS - In Australia vehicles may be driven within Queensland, NSW, ACT ,Victoria, South Australia, Melbourne and Tasmania only and may not be taken to the Northern Territory or Western Australia. Vehicles may not be taken to Fraser Island, Stradbroke Islands, Moreton Island or used north of Port Douglas in QLD or used on 4WD tracks and unsurfaced roads.
PICKUP & RETURN
- Pick up and return from Palmwoods Sunshine Coast QLD (approx. 30km from Maroochydore Airport). Delivery fees may apply!
- Please note that minimum 1 day hire is pick up only!
- Total mobility vehicle hire amount must be paid before delivery.
- Mobility vehicle hire payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Cash or bank deposit (account details can be given at time of booking).
- All vehicles are delivered fully fuelled and must be returned in the same way. Additional fees will be applied for refuelling if this has not happened at the end of the hire.
- If you receive a fine or Infringement notice we will send the fine/infringement notice to you by mail and it is your responsibility to pay the fine. If you receive a toll fine we will charge your credit card. If the vehicle is registered for the toll roads, you will be charged for this at return of your vehicle.
- In case of an accident or breakdown we may not be able to supply you with another rental mobility vehicle exactly as you have hired.
- The driver of the hired mobility vehicle must be 25 years of age or over. An open (Non L’s or P’s) and valid (current) licence, is required to hire these mobility vehicles. The driver of this mobility vehicle must have had a valid licence for a year with a minimum of two years driving experience.
- NO SMOKING - a non-smoking policy applies in all vehicles. Nationwide Mobility Vehicles reserves the right to charge for vehicle deodorising if necessary at the end of a hire should vehicles be smoke affected!
- If reasonable notice is not given for cancellation of a hire a penalty may apply but will be at the discretion of management!
- If a mobility vehicle is rented for Nationwide Mobility Vehicles “Try Before You Buy Scheme”, the period of vehicle rental (not including petrol costs or mileage extra’s) up to a maximum of 3 days rental, can be deducted from overall costs of the mobility vehicle from Nationwide Mobility Vehicles if you place an order and pay a deposit.
- The mobility vehicles for rent must have a full tank of fuel on return.
- Mobility Vehicle Rental Payment options: Cash, MasterCard or Visa.
- Nationwide Mobility Vehicles has mobility vehicle hire available for people with disabilities, recovering from surgery or just having trouble getting in and out of a vehicle. All mobility vehicles for rent come with a 4-point Mobility tie-down system and seat belts. Every mobility vehicle for rental is automatic and has air-conditioning.
- We also have the option available to add on a mobility scooter for hire (prices on application).